The Unitarian Universalist 7 Principles arranged as pillars.
Our first and seventh UU Principles are statements of what we affirm about life.
They are pillars that hold up the other five Principles, which are more about how we agree to be together.
1. Inherent dignity and worth of every person
2. Justice equity, and compassion in human relations
3. Acceptance and encour- agement to spiritual growth
4.A free and responsible search for truth and meaning
5. Right of conscience and use of democratic process
6. The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all
7. Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part